Cute blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Growing up!


Being a parent is hard work! But we are surviving. Caleb had changed everything for us. Gone are the days of staying out late, being spontaneous, going out to eat and sleep. We are figuring things out day by day since Caleb is new to this world and our world is new as well. Just when we think we have this parenting thing down, Caleb surprises us and throws us back to square one. But he makes it as easy as a baby can make this on us (let's be honest, he is still a a baby). He is such a happy baby and has just started sleeping through the night! But I miss my little cuddle bug. 
     I return to work in March and I know it will be the hardest decision I have ever made. Danny will have to throw me out of the house, lock the door and take the keys. We have hired a nanny to come to our home everyday which eases my mind and will make our mornings less stressful. I am switching to working four days a week and one day I will be at home, so I will have three day weekends and only in office three days a week. In the big picture, it's a really wonderful schedule and the best for our family. I have told my manager I will be worthless and emotional at work for a while...but she is a grandma and completely understands. 
      Caleb is three months old and has changed so much. His eyes are still very blue and his hair is an auburn almost. He is such a cutie! He can roll over from his belly to his back and pushes up very high on his hands. We think he will be an early crawler. He loves to be on the move and is such an active little guy. His smiles melt your heart and every day we are hoping to hear him laugh. Caleb is the biggest blessing to our lives and it is such a miracle how much they change from day to day- he definitely knows his mom and dad! He will smile at our voices, coo, babble and try to talk to us. We love him beyond anything imaginable.






No comments:

Post a Comment