Cute blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Growing, Growing, Growing

This little man of ours is SO MUCH FUN. Once he learned how to roll, he didn't stop. He would roll from one place to another. Now he has perfected the crawl and is in to absolutely everything. He is pulling himself up on anything that is within reach and it is so much fun (although sometimes exhausting) watching this guy grow. Caleb has also mastered the belly laugh, he is ticklish all over and sometimes he just laughs out loud on his own or at silly faces from mom and dad. The world is a big ball of curiosity to him and him and Maddie are becoming great friends. Caleb will pull at her hair and ears and she grudgingly puts up with it.

Caleb is about seven and a half months now and I have a feeling it will not be long until he is walking. He is going though a bit of a fussy phase, he has realized that mom and dad can walk away, he wants attention, and to add to add to the mix, he is teething. But, it's just a phase, or at least I hope so! I am also sure the heat we have doesn't help.

We had family pictures at Golden Gardens which were so fun. It was Caleb's first time at the beach and he loved the sand, especially grabbing fist-fulls and putting them in his mouth. The fun never stops. 


I caught Caleb getting into the dog toys! Sneaky boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment